Discussing and implementing the future of bibliography management
- Registration deadline: Sunday, January 30, 2018
- Tuesday, February 6, 2018 (13:00) to Wednesday, February 7, 2017 (12:00)
- SAP SE Dresden, Dresden, Germany
- Participation is free of charge
- Organizers: @koppor, @stefan-kolb, @lenhard
- Co-located with ZEUS 2018
The conference is intended for users and developers of JabRef. We want to strengthen the network between users, between users and developers, and between the developers. The result of the conference should be new ideas for JabRef, fixed bugs, and newly implemented features.
The sessions are subdivided into talks, workshops, and hacking sessions.
Any comments, questions, and feedback welcome.
Participating via Skype
In case you want to start coding with JabRef, please contact us via [email protected]. If you are a user, please also let us know whether you want to discuss something via voice instead of electronically via [email protected].
Preliminary Session Schedule
February 6, 2018
- On-site Preparation Work (10:000 to 12:00)
- Talks and Open Discussion (13:00 to 15:00)
- Opening (13:00 to 13:15)
- Changes since v3.0 (13:15 to 13:45)
- Future of JabRef (13:45 to 15:00, open discussion)
- Break (15:00 to 15:30)
- Hacking Session (15:30 to 20:00)
- Getting started in development (15:30 to 16:00)
- Planning (16:00 to 16:30)
- Hacking in Groups (16:30 to 19:30)
- Roundup (19:30 to 20:00)
- Dinner (21:00 - open end)
February 7, 2018
- Release planning, next steps (10:00 to 11:30)
- JabCon Closing Event (11:30 to 12:00)
Contact us if your logo should appear here